This page features a few tweets from MySQL Workbench users.
MySQL Workbench Users
- New mysql workbench has the ability to establish SSH connection, then login to mysql as well. Uh, *love it*…
- I finally installed MySql Workbench. It’s blown my mind. What an amazing bit of kit!
- I’m not usually speechless at software – but MySQL Workbench is NICE. And it WORKS. (So far : P)
- MySQL Workbench is freaking awesome. It makes my life a whole lot easier.
- MySQL Workbench is the greatest. Where have you been all my life forward engineering of ERDs?
- It is! My god man, mysql workbench is **** amazing!
- DAAAAAIYUMNNN! Loving the new mysql workbench. all curves and sexiness!
- Absolutely loving the MySQL Workbench!
- Checkout MySQL Workbench for Mac… it’s just awesome!
- MySQL Workbench – I think I love you, exporting backups and managing mass connections is so simple, bootiful!
- MySQL Workbench 5.2 is pretty impressive. SQL Development, Data Modeling, and Server Administration all integrated
- Estoy impresionado con lo que se puede lograr con MySQL Workbench :O!
Translation: I’m impressed with what can be achieved with MySQL Workbench: O!
- MySQL Workbench salvou o meu dia. Para quem funciona com Mysql o workbench é uma ferramenta essencial.
Translate: MySQL Workbench saved my day. For anyone who works with the MySQL, Workbench is an essential tool.
- Descobri o MySQL Workbench! =O Minha vida mudou agora *-* Lindo! Lindo! Lindo!
Translation: I found the MySQL Workbench! = O My life has changed now *-* Beautiful! Beautiful! Beautiful!
- MySQL Workbench is the best SQL application I’ve ever used! The modeling stuff is so sick!
- omg MySQL Workbench is awesome! Why didn’t I find this before!? http://wb.mysql.com/
Upgrade from MySQL Query Browser and MySQL Administrator
- Very pleased with MySQL workbench. Finally polished enough to pries me away from MySQL GUI tools.
- Wow, new mysql tool replaces Workbench, Query Browser and Admin. Allows you to establish ssh connect, then login to mysql.
- MySQL workbench is getting pretty decent (even on mac) Awesome! Deleted the old query browser in favor of it =)
- Get rid of MySQL Query Browser and MySQL Administrator. It’s time for MySQL Workbench.
- I really like the new MySQL Workbench. Much nicer than the old query browser
- in love with mysql workbench really nice and light every thing in one app query browser, administrator and data modeling
- Wow, the new MySQL WorkBench is cool. Bye, bye MySQL GUI Tools
- if you’re still using MySQL gui tools, it’s time to upgrade to MySQL Workbench!
- mysql workbench just kicks out the mysql-query-browser.
- Wow the MySQL Workbench is really looking good and doing fine – even on a Mac. Better than the old GUI tools.
- I JUST switched from the old MySQL query browser to workbench … it’s like I traveled 100 yrs into the future.
Coming from Microsoft SQL Server Studio
- Used to years of MSSQL, first time creating a major MySQL DB on a Mac. Drawing EER Diagram w/ MySQL Workbench feels niiiiice.
Have to say coming from a MSSQL background using MYSQL with MySQL workbench is quite pleasant, quite surprised really
- Totally overwhelmed with how awesome MySQL Workbench is. This is so much better than MSSQL Server Management Studio.
- Dear MySQLWorkbench, where have you been my whole life? I may never EER diagram another database in Visio/OmniGraffle again
- MySQL now has a decent GUI tool with “MySQL Workbench”… very similar to SQL Server Management Studio
- @MySQLWorkbench is awesome! Microsoft could learn from this product! LIVE database changes are so quick to sync with local model!
- ZOMG! Have you seen MySQL Workbench? I frickin’ love it. It’s early days but it could be my favourite SQL tool ever. Slick. Visual WHO-dio?!
- After using MySQL Workbench for my personal projects, going back to MSSQL Management Studio at work will be… less than stellar.
- Wow, the latest MySQL Workbench is awesome! Similar to SQL Server Management Studio but for MySQL Servers
- wow the @MySQL Workbench is getting better and better each release, for the most part I prefer it over SSMS