To all people, interested to see a presentation/live demo of MySQL Workbench 5.1 and 5.2 – you’re welcome to join the MySQL Workbench Web-Seminar, held tomorrow, May 27th at 15:00 CET. Important side-note: it’s held in German!
For about 45 minutes I will walk you through various parts of the application and show many features live from my screen:
- Overview of the interface
- How to create tables and other objects
- Layouting objects on the canvas
- Show how to get your model to the database (and back)
- Take a quick look into the scripting interface
- See the database querying of upcoming 5.2 in action
Every participant will be able to ask questions via chat during the presentation and subsequently there will be a Q&A for about 15 mins. The session is free to attend, all you need to do is head over to the Registration-page and enter your data:
Once again – just a reminder – language used for this session is German. Looking forward to meet you online tomorrow!